Posted on: 3 August 2021
Obesity and being overweight remain significant health concerns in the US. Based on 2017-2018 data, about 73.6% of US adults aged 20 and above are overweight. Today, gaining excess weight is not only a cosmetic consideration but a chronic medical disease that leads to high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, and obesity-associated cardiovascular diseases. If you have been trying to lose weight on your own without success, you should try weight loss services.
How Do You Know If You Need Help With Weight Loss?
Your weight is closely linked to the balance between energy expenditure and calorie intake. So, if you eat more calories than you burn, you are likely to gain weight and become obese or overweight. If you have been gaining weight at an alarming rate, it could be related to two main factors:
- Physical inactivity
Thus, weight loss involves two main things:
- Healthy eating habits
- Regular exercises
If your weight is causing you stress, you should seek immediate weight loss services. You can contact a registered nutritionist, weight loss coach, or your primary care provider and discuss the problem with them. They can help you assess your exercise and eating habits to see where you are going wrong.
Here are the five main signs that you need help with weight loss:
- If excess weight is taking a toll on your health or is significantly hampering your mobility
- If you are experiencing sleep apnea or if others complain of your snoring habits
- If your weight is causing you emotional distress
- If you constantly feel tired
- If you experience shortness of breath
Why Should You Seek Help?
Even when you understand the benefits of weight loss, it's always hard to get started. Sometimes, you may get started but find it hard to stick to your weight loss plan. For these reasons, you need help from a professional weight loss service provider.
Here are the three main reasons why you need help:
- You need someone to continually hold you accountable in case you deviate from your weight loss plan.
- A professional understands diet and fitness habits that can help in your weight loss journey.
- A weight loss coach helps you keep motivated and focused on realizing your goals.
Losing weight can help you achieve a more fit body, increase your self-confidence, and improve sleep. However, starting and adhering to a weight loss plan is not easy. Sometimes, you can't do it alone, and you need weight loss services.Share